- Font type:
Strategic planning is a management mechanism aimed at achieving the priority goals of the state, including the processes of goal setting, forecasting and planning the social and economic development of the Russian Federation.
The Ministry of Economic Development of Russia is working systematically in the following areas
- Monitoring the achievement of national goals.
- Strategic expertise of significant initiatives in the framework of national and federal projects, as well as new public policy measures.
- Increasing the interconnectedness of mechanisms for implementing economic policy measures.
- Building a multi-level system of state strategic planning and its regulatory support.
- Managing issues of informatization (digitalization) of the strategic management system.
- Development and adjustment of strategic planning documents at the federal level.