A condition for achieving the national goal of accelerating the technological development of the Russian Federation and increasing the number of organizations that implement technological innovations to 50 percent of their total number is the implementation of an active scientific, technical and innovation policy.
- Removing regulatory barriers and developing incentives for accelerated implementation of innovative solutions.
- Assistance in attracting investment in the innovative sector of the economy.
- Improvement of mechanisms for regulating the intellectual property market, development of technology transfer mechanisms.
- Development of international cooperation in the field of innovation, development of scientific and technological cooperation and increasing high-tech exports.
Implementation of the innovation policy allows
- Ensuring effective commercialization of technologies, the formation of new high-tech markets based on the use of modern technological solutions.
- Increasing the enterprises competitiveness by creating and implementing fundamentally new or improved products, new technological processes.
- Accelerated development of high-tech sectors of the economy.
- Ensuring the regional accelerated development by increasing and effectively using their innovative and scientific and technological potential.
Tasks solved by the Ministry in the implementation of innovation policy
- Regulatory support for acceleration of innovation and technological development.
- Support for fast-growing high-tech companies-leaders.
- Ensuring the effective operation of development institutions, innovation infrastructure facilities, and technology platforms.
- Creation and development of innovative scientific and technological centers and innovative territorial clusters.
- Assistance in the development and implementation of innovative development programs for the largest companies with state participation.
- Encouraging investment in the innovative sector of the economy, development of the venture capital market and the direct investment market in the technology sector.
- Development of the intellectual property market, promotion of activities of the National Association for Technology Transfer.
- Stimulating demand for innovations, popularizing innovation and scientific and technical activities.
- Development of international cooperation in the field of innovation.